Terms and Conditions
1. Prices are based on passengers being ready to travel at the booking time.
2. All fares quoted are for point to point and any diversions, stop over will be charged at £5.00 with the fare quoted.
3. All cash fares are paid to the driver in British Sterling (£) at the end of your journey.
4. Credit card payments should be made with the booking unless passenger opted cash payment mode or booking via telephone.
7. Our saloon and estate cars are insured for hire and reward for maximum of 4 passengers.
8. Our MPVs (Many people Carrier) are insured for maximum of 6 Passengers.
9. We reserve the right to refuse any passenger our services if their luggages are extremely excess and deemed as unsafe for the vehicle on the road.
10. Generally passengers are responsible to load and unload their belongings and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage. Our drivers will offer hand of help in many cases with your luggage at passenger's discretion.
11. All prices quoted are per car.
12. There are seasonal 50% surcharges on our prices on specific dates only. These are 24 – 26 December & 31 and 1st of every year.
13. A reservation may only be changed or cancelled with the permission of MDS Cars. It has to be done in writing (preferably by email) or via telephone.
14. All payments can be made in cash or credit card. In the case of credit card payments, your card will be charged before or on the day of the journey. In the event of a cash booking you may pay the driver cash (GB £) at the end of your journey, or may be charged for instances of a cancellation or 'no show'.
15. At airports, once the flights have landed, passengers are allowed free waiting time of 40 minutes, afterwards a charge of 25p per minute will be incurred. At pickup locations within London and surrounding area, 5 minutes of waiting time is allowed. Similarly, a charge of 25p per minute will be incurred for waiting. Fares are based on a direct trip with passengers being ready to travel at the time and place as specified.
16. The driver has the right to refuse any passenger that he feels may be a threat to him / herself or vehicle.
17. After the flight has landed we allow 45 minutes (unless you choose your own arrival time on the booking i.e. send after 60 minutes etc..) for passenger to arrive at Airport Information Desk, after that we give you another 30 minutes waiting time free of charge, if this is exceeded then an extra amount for the additional waiting time will be charged on top of the original charge for the journey.
18. Waiting time charge £25.00 per Hour
19. Passenger needs to pay car park charge separately.
If a booking is cancelled by the Customer, a £25 administration fee will be charged.
If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 12 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.